PAPA, MAMA AND BEBE STUDIO RULES AND REGULATIONS
- IF YOU ARE 30 MINUTES LATE WITHOUT NOTICE, YOU LOSE YOUR RESERVATION AND ALL FUTURE RESERVATIONS.
- You must contact Michael Smart by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you change your plans, or if you are late for your reservations.
- No shows will result in suspension of access to these studios.
- Communication Studies production facilities, including the Papa, Mama and Bébé studios are for course related projects only.
- No standing or walking on cyclorama walls.
- No food or drinks in studios – keep food in studio storage.
- No large amounts of water, dirt mud etc.. in studios.
- No open flames ( candles, matches, torches etc…)
- No animals.
- No garbage left inside studio. Garbage must be placed out in the hall.
- No tape or marks left on studio floors.
- Studios floors must be swept clean after use.
- Flats and props must be stored in studio storage room.
- Rolling lights must be returned studio storage.
- All props, costumes, equipment that you bring into the studio areas must be removed within 72 hours. ( 3 days ) UNLESS prior arrangements are made.
- Studio storage must be kept clean and orderly.
- PAPA studio lighting cables must be returned to blue rolling cabinet.
- All chairs, lights, desks and other equipment must be returned to identified locations.
Failure to comply to any of these rules and regulations may result in suspension of access privileges to these studios, the equipment depot and other production facilities.